symfony 1.0.19 is out
While the core team is working hard to release the 1.2, the 1.0 branch is imperturbably going on its path. The version 1.0.19 is now available. As usual, this is a maintenance release.
Here is the changelog :
- r13098: fixed typo in autoload recursive setting
- r12958: r12811 introduced a regression: fixtures order is totally random, as sfFinder returns directories entry in arbitrary order.
- r12811: fixed order of data deleting in sfPropelData (closes #4783)
- r12201: ixed select_tag() with sfOutputEscaperArrayDecorator: fatal error in template (closes #3923)
- r12197: fixed Criteria::equals() needs to compare ->groupByColumns with operand's columns (closes #4623)
- r11954: fixed fWebRequest::getPathInfo doesn't completely remove querystring
As we could expect, the release cycle of the 1.0 is getting slower and it is very likely the next release will be a birthday one. Enjoy !
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.