symfony 1.0.2 is released
I released symfony 1.0.2 yesterday. As for every 1.0.X release, there is no new feature, just some bug fixes.
Here are all bugs fixed in this release:
- r3785: fixed getCookies() call in sfDebug when using sfConsoleResponse (#1666)
- r3775: fixed _compute_public_path() when using a query string
- r3754: updated Propel to 1.2.1 (http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/query?status=closed&milestone=1.2.1&resolution=fixed&order=priority)
- r3746: fixed output escaping and _get_object_list() (#1593)
- r3699: fixed highlight_text() doesn't work with / (#1621)
- r3692: fixed i18n support for errors in sfRequest
Propel has been upgraded to 1.2.1. It fixes some small bugs in the Propel templates, so you have to rebuild your model:
As for every 1.0.X release, after upgrading to 1.0.2, don't forget to clear the cache of your projects.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.