symfony 1.0.2 is released
I released symfony 1.0.2 yesterday. As for every 1.0.X release, there is no new feature, just some bug fixes.
Here are all bugs fixed in this release:
- r3785: fixed getCookies() call in sfDebug when using sfConsoleResponse (#1666)
- r3775: fixed _compute_public_path() when using a query string
- r3754: updated Propel to 1.2.1 (http://propel.phpdb.org/trac/query?status=closed&milestone=1.2.1&resolution=fixed&order=priority)
- r3746: fixed output escaping and _get_object_list() (#1593)
- r3699: fixed highlight_text() doesn't work with / (#1621)
- r3692: fixed i18n support for errors in sfRequest
Propel has been upgraded to 1.2.1. It fixes some small bugs in the Propel templates, so you have to rebuild your model:
As for every 1.0.X release, after upgrading to 1.0.2, don't forget to clear the cache of your projects.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.