symfony 1.0.20 is out
March 12, 2009 · Published by Grégoire Hubert
Here is the 21st release of the 1.0 version of symfony. 2 years ago, symfony core team was very proud to release the version 1.0.0. Lot of things have changed since then but we know there are a lot of websites that have been running sf1.0 all this time and they are still running !
Here is the changelog of the 1.0.20:
- r16170: fixed typo (closes #6014)
- r16165: added some missing PHPDoc (closes #6054)
- r15765: fixed propel:schema-to-yml composite foreign-Keys wrongly converted (closes #5483)
- r15263: fixed issue with cache file corruption due to heavy load. (closes #5729)
- r15223: escaped variables in exceptions in the development environment (closes #5743)
- r14385: fixed i18N and open_basedir restriction problem (closes #1445)
- r14266: improvement in search_in performance of sfFinder when not searching symlinks (closes #5431)
- r14120: fixed select_timezone_tag not possible to display city. (closes #5359)
- r13893: backported performance patch for sfToolkit::stripComments. (closes #5237)
- r13416: fixed sfRequest::getUri() when using Microsoft IIS (closes #4886)
- r13408: fixed long line in a PHP doc (closes #4750)
- r13386: added mime type for PDF (closes #4483)
Published in #Releases
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
after update from 1.0.19 to 1.0.20 I get error "[PropelException] No connection params set for propel"
I have the same error but on 1.0.19
Now Im goinf to install 1.0.20