symfony 1.0.4 released
June 20, 2007 · Published by Fabien Potencier
I've just released symfony 1.0.4. As for every 1.0.X release, there is no new feature, just some bug fixes.
Here are all bugs fixed in this release:
- r4286: fixed sfBrowser keeps previous Dom is response is not XHTML (#1853)
- r4282: fixed sfValidatorManager refuses zero values as null values (#1649)
- r4277: fixed generator themes in the project data directory do not override data in plugin directory (#1813)
- r4266: fixed $request->hasError() should return true on errors with empty message (#1864)
- r4264: fixed usage of components in admin generator generator.yml (#1809)
- r4262: added some unit tests for symfony escaping mecanism
- r4250: fixed include_blank being forced to 'true' in admin generator (#1739)
- r4242: fixed a typo in MySQL i18n message source
- r4240: added an exception when a YAML file contains tabs instead of spaces when tabs are mixed with spaces
- r4238: replaced all occurences of deprecated function mysql_escape_string() by mysql_real_escape_string() (#1860)
- r4236: fixed bug for adjacent CSS selector
- r4228: fixed a bug in URL generation for route names having a star in the middle
- r4205: fixed _edit_form.php in Admin Generator should have have an action of save, not edit (#1812)
- r4203: fixed sf_check_lock and sf_check_symfony has no effect (#1675)
- r4199, r4201: fixed input_date_tag with same name but different ids (#1568)
- r4195: fixed link_to_if() inserts parameter in html (#1700)
- updated lime to 1.0.4 (fixes php 5.2.2 support)
As for every 1.0.X release, after upgrading to 1.0.4, don't forget to clear the cache of your projects.
Published in #Releases
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
So, you don't need to upgrade your projects. You just have to clear the cache and you're done.