symfony 1.0.7 released
I've just released symfony 1.0.7. This releases fixed a lot of propel-dump-data bugs:
- r4980: updated pake to 1.1.5 (#2125)
- r4956: fixed magic_quotes checks from the symfony command line closes (#2155)
- r4941: fixed sfPropelData doesn't use connection passed on data load (#2149)
- r4904: fixed dumping Propel data to multiple files
- r4891: fixed a typo in sfPostgreSQLSessionStorage::sessionGC()
- r4883: fixed fillInFormFilter can't find form with content_type = xml (#1687)
- r4834: fixed sfPropelData::dump() filenames when dumping to a directory
- r4831: fixed propel-dump-data does not preserve data loading order (#1575)
- r4829: fixed typo in sfPropelData
- r4827: fixed propel-dump-data & sfGuard (#2019)
- r4824: fixed propel-dump-data outputs model name when table is empty (#1577)
As for every 1.0.X release, after upgrading to 1.0.7, don't forget to clear the cache of your projects.
Hope to see you at symfony camp this weekend.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.