symfony 1.0.8 is out
The release 1.0.8 is out today. If we do good enough, the next one should be (maybe) more on schedule.
Here is the changelog:
- r5471: fixed admin main.css - absolute to relative paths (#1889)
- r5355: plugin-install tasks create relative symlink instead of absolute symlink
- r5348: fixed EzComponents library inclusion (#2193)
- r5344: allow using a custom form id (#1899)
- r5339: fixed sfPropelData error message (#2218)
- r5308: fixed sfFileCache::clean() when dir does not exist (#2294)
- r5160: fixed double call to clearCredentials() in sfBasicSecurityUser
- r5153: fixed code completion not working with sfTestBrowser
- r5149: fixed bug in _get_options_from_objects (#1526)
- r5145: fixed ETag to be compliant with the HTTP1.1 spec (#2216)
- r5141: fixed consistent syntax of i18n helper function when i18n is off
- r5061: fixed blank screen of death (#2231 and #1862)
- r5001: fixed sfBasicSecurityFilter should not secure the "secure" action either
As usual, don't forget to clear your project caches after the upgrade.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.