symfony 1.1.5 released
The new 1.1.5 maintenance version of symfony has just been released today. Here's the changelog:
sfValidatorOrvalidators are now required by default, which is the normal expected behavior (see ticket #4877)
- The response time when using the command line interface has been decreased, especially under MicrosoftÂ® Windowsâ„¢ (see ticket #4882)
symfony cache:clearcommand was broken and didn't allow to clear the global cache, and is now fixed (see ticket #4614)
- symfony could use another local installation of Propel: this has been fixed (see ticket #4650)
- A bug which preventing from handling large numbers using
sfNumberFormathas been fixed (see ticket #4521)
- The HTTP version used to send the response in in the
sfWebResponseclass can now be configured in the
factories.ymlconfiguration file (see ticket #4578)
- We also fixed a bug which prevented from using the cache with the
with_layoutoption and the
web_debugsetting turned on at the same time (see ticket #4514)
As usual, please upgrade your existing projects by updating the reference to the 1.1.5 subversion tag or by running the PEAR upgrade command:
$ pear upgrade symfony/symfony-1.1.5
If you use the stable branch from our SVN repository, just run the
svn update command to upgrade your project.
Last but not least, dont forget to clear your cache by running the
symfony cache:clear command ;-)
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.