symfony 1.1 beta4 released
We're happy to announce the immediate availability of the fourth beta version of symfony 1.1. Looking at the menu, you'll find:
- The new forms framework now handles field names based on Propel phpName since r8508. You'll need to regenerate your base forms using the `symfony propel:build-forms` command after having upgraded your project
- You can now define an i18n translations catalogue for each of your forms
- Components are now rendered correctly (beta3 broked them)
- File upload used with a Propel form now works as expected
- You can now generate task classes using the `generate:task` command
- The checkbox widget now works correctly when the checkbox value is 0
As usual, don't forget to follow the instructions provided by the UPGRADE file and... yes, you guessed it, clear your cache!
The next release will be the first Release Candidate.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.