symfony 1.1 beta4 released
We're happy to announce the immediate availability of the fourth beta version of symfony 1.1. Looking at the menu, you'll find:
- The new forms framework now handles field names based on Propel phpName since r8508. You'll need to regenerate your base forms using the `symfony propel:build-forms` command after having upgraded your project
- You can now define an i18n translations catalogue for each of your forms
- Components are now rendered correctly (beta3 broked them)
- File upload used with a Propel form now works as expected
- You can now generate task classes using the `generate:task` command
- The checkbox widget now works correctly when the checkbox value is 0
As usual, don't forget to follow the instructions provided by the UPGRADE file and... yes, you guessed it, clear your cache!
The next release will be the first Release Candidate.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.