symfony 1.4.15 released
symfony 1.4.15 has just been released.
Here are the changes from the CHANGELOG:
-  fixed usage of mb_strlen in tasks (closes #9940)
-  added missing admin.delete_object event (closes #9943)
-  fixed multiple database support in Propel plugin (for the generator and sfPropelData, closes #8345)
-  fixed the possibility to include files included in an exclude rule in the deploy task (closes #9912)
-  fixed include|get_component when sfPartialView class is customized (closes #9932)
-  fixed protocol relative URL in the asset helper (closes #9936)
-  fixed typo (closes #9927, based on a patch from pmallet)
The main change in this release is how Propel tasks work; this is actually the
first version where the propel tasks work as advertized. By default, they do
their work on the default
propel connection. For projects that use another
default connection name, or for projects using multiple connections, you must
pass the correct connection you want to work with.
If you've checked out a copy of the tag from Subversion you can switch to the latest version:
$ svn switch http://svn.symfony-project.com/tags/RELEASE_1_4_15
If you are using the PEAR package you can update using the pear command:
$ pear upgrade symfony/symfony-1.4.15
And as always, don't forget to clear your cache after upgrading.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.