Symfony 2.0.23 released
Symfony 2.0.23 has just been released. This is the last release for the Symfony 2.0 branch.
This last 2.0 version comes with some minor bug fixes:
- f8812b2: [Form] Fixed "label" option to accept the value "0"
- cb03074: [DomCrawler] lowered parsed protocol string (fixes #6986)
- 87f3db7: [EventDispathcer] Fix removeListener
- bd0ad92: [DependencyInjection] Allow frozen containers to be dumped to graphviz
- a12744e: Add dot character
.to legal mime subtype regular expression
- ddf4678: [HttpFoundation] fixed the creation of sub-requests under some circumstancies (closes #6923, closes #6936)
- 74f2fcf: fixed a circular call (closes #6864)
- 4119caf: [DependencyInjection] fixed the creation of synthetic services in ContainerBuilder
- ce38069: [FrameworkBundle] fixed Client::doRequest that must call its parent method (closes #6737)
- 53ccc2c: [Yaml] fixed ignored text when parsing an inlined mapping or sequence (closes #6786)
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.