Symfony 2.1.11 released
June 2, 2013 · Published by Fabien Potencier
Warning: Symfony 2.1 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.1.11 has just been released. This is the last release for the Symfony 2.1 branch. You are encouraged to upgrade to Symfony 2.2 or 2.3.
This last 2.1 version comes with some minor bug fixes:
- 2038329: [Form] [Validator] Fixed post_max_size = 0 bug (Issue #8065)
- 169c0b9: [Finder] Fix iteration fails with non-rewindable streams
- 45b68e0: [Finder] Fix unexpected duplicate sub path related AppendIterator issue
- 5321600: Fixed two bugs in HttpCache
- 5c317b7: [Console] fix and refactor exit code handling
- 1469953: [CssSelector] Fix :nth-last-child() translation
- 91b8490: Fix Crawler::children() to not trigger a notice for childless node
- 0a4837d: Fixed XML syntax.
- a5441b2: Fixed parsing of leading blank lines in folded scalars. Closes #7989.
- e8d5d16: Fixed Loader import
- 37af771: [Console] Added dedicated testcase for HelperSet class
Published in #Releases
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Francesc Rosàs said on Jun 2, 2013 at 15:20
Do this end of maintenance imply that we will neither get any security fix from now on?
Peter Kokot said on Jun 2, 2013 at 18:08
Thanks for this release.
Wouter de Jong said on Jun 2, 2013 at 20:32
Francesc Rosàs, you're correct. 2.1 will be deprecated when 2.3 is released (tommorow)
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.