Symfony 2.1.9 released
Warning: Symfony 2.1 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
I've just released Symfony 2.1.9. It fixes quite a few bugs. Here are some of the most interesting ones:
- b2080c4: [HttpFoundation] Remove Cache-Control when using https download via IE<9 (fixes #6750)
- 3e40c17: [HttpKernel] fixed locale management when exiting sub-requests
- 0eff68f: Fix REMOTE_ADDR for cached subrequests
- 42d3c4c: added support for the X-Forwarded-For header (closes #6982, closes #7000)
- 6a9c510: fixed the IP address in HttpCache when calling the backend
- 3615e19: [Security] fixed session creation on login (closes #7011)
- ddf4678: [HttpFoundation] fixed the creation of sub-requests under some circumstancies (closes #6923, closes #6936)
- 8ca00c5: [Security] fixed session creation when none is needed (closes #6917)
- ce38069: [FrameworkBundle] fixed Client::doRequest that must call its parent method (closes #6737)
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.