Symfony 2.2.1 released
I've just released Symfony 2.2.1. Since the release of 2.2.0, the community has been hard at work to fix some annoying issues. Here are the main changes:
- 751abe1: Doctrine cannot handle bare random non-utf8 strings
- 673fd9b: idAsIndex should be true with a smallint or bigint id field.
- 64a1d39: Fixed long multibyte parameter logging in DbalLogger:startQuery
- 4cf06c1: Keep the file extension in the temporary copy and test that it exists (closes #7482)
- 64ac34d: [Security] fixed wrong interface
- 9875c4b: Added '@@' escaping strategy for YamlFileLoader and YamlDumper
- bbcdfe2: [Yaml] fixed bugs with folded scalar parsing
- 5afea04: [Form] made DefaultCsrfProvider using session_status() when available
- c928ddc: [HttpFoudantion] fixed Request::getPreferredLanguage()
- e6b7515: [DomCrawler] added support for query string with slash
- 633c051: Fixed invalid file path for hiddeninput.exe on Windows.
- 7ef90d2: fix xsd definition for strict-requirements
- 39445c5: [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed the toolbar styles to apply them in IE8
- 601da45: [ClassLoader] fixed heredocs handling
- 17dc2ff: [HttpRequest] fixes Request::getLanguages() bug
- 67fbbac: [DoctrineBridge] Fixed non-utf-8 recognition
- e51432a: sub-requests are now created with the same class as their parent
- cc3a40e: [FrameworkBundle] changed temp kernel name in cache:clear
- d7a7434: [Routing] fix url generation for optional parameter having a null value
- ef53456: [DoctrineBridge] Avoids blob values to be logged by doctrine
- 6575df6: [Security] use current request attributes to generate redirect url?
- 7216cb0: [Validator] fix showing wrong max file size for upload errors
- c423f16: [2.1][TwigBridge] Fixes Issue #7342 in TwigBridge
- 7d87ecd: [FrameworkBundle] fixed cahe:clear command's warmup
- 5ad4bd1: [TwigBridge] now enter/leave scope on Twig_Node_Module
- fe4cc24: [TwigBridge] fixed fixed scope & trans_default_domain node visitor
- fc47589: [BrowserKit] added ability to ignored malformed set-cookie header
- 602cdee: replace INF to PHP_INT_MAX inside Finder component.
- 5bc30bb: [Translation] added xliff loader/dumper with resname support
- 663c796: Property accessor custom array object fix
- 4f3771d: [2.2][HttpKernel] fixed wrong option name in FragmentHandler::fixOptions
- a735cbd: fix xargs pipe to work with spaces in dir names
- 15bf033: [FrameworkBundle] fix router debug command
- d16d193: [FramworkBundle] removed unused property of trans update command
- 523ef29: Fix warning for buildXml method
- 7241be9: [Finder] fixed a potential issue on Solaris where INF value is wrong (refs #7269)
- 1d3da29: [FrameworkBundle] avoids cache:clear to break if new/old folders already exist
- b9cdb9a: [HttpKernel] Fixed possible profiler token collision (closes #7272, closes #7171)
- d1f5d25: [FrameworkBundle] Fixes invalid serialized objects in cache
- c82c754: RedisProfilerStorage wrong db-number/index-number selected
- e86fefa: Unset loading[$id] in ContainerBuilder on exception
- 709518b: Default validation message translation fix.
- c0687cd: remove() should not use deprecated getParent() so it does not trigger deprecation internally
- 708c0d3: adjust routing tests to not use prefix in addCollection
- acff735: [Routing] trigger deprecation warning for deprecated features that will be removed in 2.3
- 41ad9d8: [Routing] make xml loader more tolerant
- 73bead7: [ClassLoader] made DebugClassLoader idempotent
- a4ec677: [DomCrawler] Fix relative path handling in links
- 6681df0: [Console] fixed StringInput binding
- 5bf2f71: [Console] added deprecation annotation
- 8d9cd42: Routing issue with installation in a sub-directory ref: https://github.com/symfony/symfony/issues/7129
- c97ee8d: [Translator] mention that the message id may also be an object that can be cast to string in TranslatorInterface and fix the IdentityTranslator that did not respect this
- 5a36b2d: [Translator] fix MessageCatalogueInterface::getFallbackCatalogue that can return null
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.