Symfony 2.2.11 released
Symfony 2.2.11 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #9656 [DoctrineBridge] normalized class names in the ORM type guesser (fabpot)
- bug #9647 use the correct class name to retrieve mapped class' metadata and reposi... (xabbuh)
- bug #9643 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed js escaping in time.html.twig (hason)
- bug #9639 Modified guessDefaultEscapingStrategy to not escape txt templates (fabpot)
- bug #9314 [Form] Fix DateType for 32bits computers. (WedgeSama)
- bug #9443 [FrameworkBundle] Fixed the registration of validation.xml file when the form is disabled (hason)
- bug #9625 [HttpFoundation] Do not return an empty session id if the session was closed (Taluu)
- bug #9447 [BrowserKit] fixed protocol-relative url redirection (jong99)
- bug #9535 No Entity Manager defined exception (armetiz)
- bug #9485 [Acl] Fix for issue #9433 (guilro)
- bug #9516 [AclProvider] Fix incorrect behavior when partial results returned from cache (superdav42)
- bug #9537 [FrameworkBundle] Fix mistake in translation's service definition. (phpmike)
- bug #9367 [Process] Check if the pipe array is empty before calling stream_select() (jfposton)
- bug #9469 [Propel1] re-factor Propel1 ModelChoiceList (havvg)
WARNING: 2.2.11 is the last version for the Symfony 2.2 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, SensioLabs provides extended support for Symfony 2.2 as part of its Support offer.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.