Symfony 2.2.2 released
June 2, 2013 · Published by Fabien Potencier
Warning: Symfony 2.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
I've just released Symfony 2.2.2. As 2.2.1 was released 2 months ago, there are quite a few bug fixes in this release:
- 2038329: [Form] [Validator] Fixed post_max_size = 0 bug (Issue #8065)
- 169c0b9: [Finder] Fix iteration fails with non-rewindable streams
- 45b68e0: [Finder] Fix unexpected duplicate sub path related AppendIterator issue
- 5321600: Fixed two bugs in HttpCache
- 5c317b7: [Console] fix and refactor exit code handling
- 1469953: [CssSelector] Fix :nth-last-child() translation
- 91b8490: Fix Crawler::children() to not trigger a notice for childless node
- 0a4837d: Fixed XML syntax.
- a5441b2: Fixed parsing of leading blank lines in folded scalars. Closes #7989.
- ef87ba7: [Form] Fixed a method name.
- e8d5d16: Fixed Loader import
- 60edc58: Fixed fatal error in normalize/denormalizeObject.
- 05b987f: [Process] Cleanup tests & prevent assertion that kills randomly Travis-CI
- e4913f8: [Filesystem] Fix regression introduced in 10dea948
- 5b7e1e6: added a missing check for the provider key
- b0e3ea5: [Validator] fixed wrong URL for XSD
- 59b78c7: [Validator] Fixed: $traverse and $deep is passed to the visitor from Validator::validate()
- bcb5400: [Form] Fixed transform()/reverseTransform() to always throw TransformationFailedExceptions
- 7b2ebbf: [Form] Fixed: String validation groups are never interpreted as callbacks
- 0610750: if the repository method returns an array ensure that it's internal poin...
- dcced01: [Form] Improved multi-byte handling of NumberToLocalizedStringTransformer
- 2b554d7: remove validation related headers when needed
- 2a531d7: Fix getPort() returning 80 instead of 443 when X-FORWARDED-PROTO is set to https
- 10dea94: [Filesystem] copy() is not working when open_basedir is set
- 8757ad4: [Process] Fix #5594 : `termsig` must be used instead of `stopsig` in exceptions when a process is signaled
- be34917: [Console] find command even if its name is a namespace too (closes #7860)
- 3c97004: Reset all catalogues when adding resource to fallback locale (#7715, #7819)
- 0fb35a4: Added reloading of fallback catalogues when calling addResource() (#7715)
- 9e49bc8: Re-added context information to log list
- 06e21ff: Filesystem::touch() not working with different owners (utime/atime issue)
- d98118a: [Config] #7644 add tests for passing number looking attributes as strings
- 36d057b: [HttpFoundation][BrowserKit] fixed path when converting a cookie to a string
- 495d0e3: [HttpFoundation] fixed empty domain= in Cookie::__toString()
- c2bc707: fixed detection of secure cookies received over https
- af819a7: [2.2] Pass ESI header to subrequests
- 54bcf5c: [Translator] added additional conversion for encodings other than utf-8
- 67b5797: fixed source messages to accept pluralized messages [Validator][translation][japanese] add messages for new validator
- 8a434ed: fix a DI circular reference recognition bug
- 22bf965: [DependencyInjection] fixed wrong exception class
- 5abf887: Fix default value handling for multi-value options
- da156d3: fix overwriting of request's locale if attribute _locale is missing
- 1adbe3c: [HttpKernel] truncate profiler token to 6 chars (see #7665)
- d552e4c: [HttpFoundation] do not use server variable PATH_INFO because it is already decoded and thus symfony is fragile to double encoding of the path
- 4c51ec7: Fix download over SSL using IE < 8 and binary file response
- 46909fa: [Console] Fix merging of application definition, fixes #7068, replaces #7158
- 972bde7: [HttpKernel] fixed the Kernel when the ClassLoader component is not available (closes #7406)
- f163226: fixed output of bag values
- 047212a: [Yaml] fixed handling an empty value
- 94a9cdc: [Routing][XML Loader] Add a possibility to set a default value to null
- 302d44f: [Console] fixed handling of "0" input on ask
- 383a84b: fixed handling of "0" input on ask
- 0f0c29c: [HttpFoundation] Fixed bug in key searching for NamespacedAttributeBag
- 7fc429f: [Form] DateTimeToRfc3339Transformer use proper transformation exteption in reverse transformation
- 9fcd2f6: [HttpFoundation] fixed the creation of sub-requests under some circumstances for IIS
- 8a9e898: Fix finding ACLs from ObjectIdentity's with different types
- a3826ab: #7531: [HttpKernel][Config] FileLocator adds NULL as global resource path
- 9d71ebe: Fix autocompletion of command names when namespaces conflict
- bec8ff1: Fix timeout in Process::stop method
- 3780fdb: Fix Process timeout
- 99256e4: [HttpKernel] Remove args from 5.3 stack traces to avoid filling log files, fixes #7259
- e8cae94: fix overwriting of request's locale if attribute _locale is missing
- c4da2d9: [HttpFoundation] getClientIp is fixed.
Published in #Releases
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
Looking forward for the 2.3 release!!
2.2.2 and 2.1.11 are released, it's the day of the great version numbers?