Symfony 2.2.3 released
June 19, 2013 · Published by Fabien Potencier
Warning: Symfony 2.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
I've just released Symfony 2.2.3. It is mainly about small bug fixes and more important, some regressions have also been fixed:
- c0da3ae: [Process] Disable exception on stream_select timeout
- 77f2aa8: [HttpFoundation] fixed issue with session_regenerate_id (closes #7380)
- bcbbb28: Throw exception if value is passed to VALUE_NONE input, long syntax
- 6b71513: fixed date type format pattern regex
- 842f3fa: do not re-register commands each time a ConsoleApplication is run
- 0991cd0: [Process] moved env check to the Process class (refs #8227)
- 8764944: fix issue where $_ENV contains array vals
- 4139936: [DomCrawler] Fix handling file:// without a host
- de289d2: [Form] corrected interface bind() method defined against in deprecation notice
- 0c0a3e9: [Console] fixed regression when calling a command foo:bar if there is another one like foo:bar:baz (closes #8245)
- 849f3ed: [Finder] Fix SplFileInfo::getContents isn't working with ssh2 protocol
- 25e3abd: fix many-to-many Propel1 ModelChoiceList
- bce6bd2: [DomCrawler] Fixed a fatal error when setting a value in a malformed field name.
- 445b2e3: [Console] fix status code when Exception::getCode returns something like 0.1
- bbfde62: Fixed exit code for exceptions with error code 0
- afad9c7: instantiate valid commands only
- 6d2135b: force the Content-Type to html in the web profiler controllers
Published in #Releases
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Inal DJAFAR Certified said on Jun 25, 2013 at 14:38
Patrick Bußmann said on Jun 29, 2013 at 23:14
Jonathan Claros Santander said on Jul 5, 2013 at 16:15
great work, thx for the update!
Charlie Bréval said on Jul 8, 2013 at 09:16
Great, thanks! Next project in 2.3 gonna be awesome!
Taner Deliloğlu said on Jul 9, 2013 at 10:19
thanks to All
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.