Symfony 2.2.4 released
Warning: Symfony 2.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.2.4 has been released. It is mainly about small bug fixes:
- 52e530d: Fixed NativeSessionStorage:regenerate when does not exists
- bb59f40: Reverts JSON_NUMERIC_CHECK
- 9c5f8c6: [Yaml] removed wrong comment removal inside a string block
- 2dc1ee0: [HtppKernel] fixed inline fragment renderer
- 06b69b8: fixed inline fragment renderer
- 91bb757: ProgressHelper shows percentage complete.
- 9d1004b: fix handling of a default 'template' as a string
- 82dbaee: [HttpKernel] fixed the inline renderer when passing objects as attributes (closes #7124)
- 6dbd1e1: [WebProfiler] fix content-type parameter
- a830001: Passed the config when building the Configuration in ConfigurableExtension
- c875d0a: [Form] fixed INF usage which does not work on Solaris (closes #8246)
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.