Symfony 2.3.21 released
Warning: Symfony 2.3 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.3.21 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #11696 [Form] Fix #11694 - Enforce options value type check in some form types (kix)
- bug #12209 [FrameworkBundle] Fixed ide links (hason)
- bug #12208 Add missing argument (WouterJ)
- bug #12197 [TwigBundle] do not pass a template reference to twig (Tobion)
- bug #12196 [TwigBundle] show correct fallback exception template in debug mode (Tobion)
- bug #12187 [CssSelector] don't raise warnings when exception is thrown (xabbuh)
- bug #11998 [Intl] Integrated ICU data into Intl component #2 (webmozart)
- bug #11920 [Intl] Integrated ICU data into Intl component #1 (webmozart)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.