Symfony 2.3.22 released
Symfony 2.3.22 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #12525 [Bundle][FrameworkBundle] be smarter when guessing the document root (xabbuh)
- bug #12296 [SecurityBundle] Authentication entry point is only registered with firewall exception listener, not with authentication listeners (rjkip)
- bug #12393 [DependencyInjection] inlined factory not referenced (boekkooi)
- bug #12436 [Filesystem] Fixed case for empty folder (yosmanyga)
- bug #12370 [Yaml] improve error message for multiple documents (xabbuh)
- bug #12170 [Form] fix form handling with OPTIONS request method (Tobion)
- bug #12235 [Validator] Fixed Regex::getHtmlPattern() to work with complex and negated patterns (webmozart)
- bug #12326 [Session] remove invalid hack in session regenerate (Tobion)
- bug #12341 [Kernel] ensure session is saved before sending response (Tobion)
- bug #12329 [Routing] serialize the compiled route to speed things up (Tobion)
- bug #12316 Break infinite loop while resolving aliases (chx)
- bug #12313 [Security][listener] change priority of switchuser (aitboudad)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.