Symfony 2.3.23 released
Symfony 2.3.23 has just been released.
Symfony 2.3.22 was released recently but we've decided to make a new release as it contains several regressions.
The two regressions that were fixed are the following:
- bug #12811 Configure firewall's kernel exception listener with configured entry point or a default entry point (rjkip)
- bug #12716 [ClassLoader] define constant only if it wasn't defined before (xabbuh)
This release is also the first one that does not have absolute paths in the production cache thanks to this fix:
- bug #12784 [DependencyInjection] make paths relative to __DIR__ in the generated container (nicolas-grekas)
Here is a list of the other important changes:
- bug #12553 [Debug] fix error message on double exception (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12550 [FrameworkBundle] backport #12489 (xabbuh)
- bug #12570 Fix initialized() with aliased services (Daniel Wehner)
- bug #12137 [FrameworkBundle] cache:clear command fills .php.meta files with wrong data (Strate)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.