Symfony 2.3.25 released
Warning: Symfony 2.3 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.3.25 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #13528 [Validator] reject ill-formed strings (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13525 [Validator] UniqueEntityValidator - invalidValue fixed. (Dawid Sajdak)
- bug #13527 [Validator] drop grapheme_strlen in LengthValidator (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13376 [FrameworkBundle][config] allow multiple fallback locales. (aitboudad)
- bug #12972 Make the container considered non-fresh if the environment parameters are changed (thewilkybarkid)
- bug #13309 [Console] fixed 10531 (nacmartin)
- bug #13352 [Yaml] fixed parse shortcut Key after unindented collection. (aitboudad)
- bug #13039 [HttpFoundation] [Request] fix baseUrl parsing to fix wrong path_info (rk3rn3r)
- bug #13250 [Twig][Bridge][TranslationDefaultDomain] add support of named arguments. (aitboudad)
- bug #13332 [Console] ArgvInput and empty tokens (Taluu)
- bug #13293 [EventDispatcher] Add missing checks to RegisterListenersPass (znerol)
- bug #13262 [Yaml] Improve YAML boolean escaping (petert82, larowlan)
- bug #13420 [Debug] fix loading order for legacy classes (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13371 fix missing comma in YamlDumper (garak)
- bug #13365 [HttpFoundation] Make use of isEmpty() method (xelaris)
- bug #13347 [Console] HelperTableHelper->addRow optimization (boekkooi)
- bug #13346 [PropertyAccessor] Allow null value for a array (2.3) (boekkooi)
- bug #13170 [Form] Set a child type to text if added to the form without a type. (jakzal)
- bug #13334 [Yaml] Fixed #10597: Improved Yaml directive parsing (VictoriaQ)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.