Symfony 2.3.27 released
Warning: Symfony 2.3 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.3.27 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #14167 CVE-2015-2308 (nicolas-grekas)
- security #14166 CVE-2015-2309 (neclimdul)
- bug #14010 Replace GET parameters when changed in form (WouterJ)
- bug #13991 [Dependency Injection] Improve PhpDumper Performance for huge Containers (BattleRattle)
- bug #13997 [2.3+][Form][DoctrineBridge] Improved loading of entities and documents (guilhermeblanco)
- bug #13953 [Translation][MoFileLoader] fixed load empty translation. (aitboudad)
- bug #13912 [DependencyInjection] Highest precedence for user parameters (lyrixx)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.