Symfony 2.3.33 released
Symfony 2.3.33 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #15821 [EventDispatcher] fix memory leak in getListeners (Tobion)
- bug #15826 [Finder] Optimize the hot-path (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15802 [Finder] Handle filtering of recursive iterators and use it to skip looping over excluded directories (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15803 [Finder] Exclude files based on path before applying the sorting (stof)
- bug #13794 [DomCrawler] Invalid uri created from forms if base tag present (danez)
- bug #15637 Use ObjectManager interface instead of EntityManager (gnat42)
- bug #14802 [HttpKernel] fix broken multiline <esi:remove> (sstok)
- bug #14841 [DoctrineBridge] Fixed #14840 (saksmt)
- bug #15770 [Yaml] Fix the parsing of float keys (jmgq)
- bug #15771 [Console] Ensure the console output is only detected as decorated when both stderr and stdout support colors (Seldaek)
- bug #15750 Add tests to the recently added exceptions thrown from YamlFileLoaders (jakzal)
- bug #15718 Fix that two DirectoryResources with different patterns would be deduplicated (mpdude)
- bug #14916 [WebProfilerBundle] Added tabindex="-1" to not interfer with normal UX (drAlberT)
- bug #15725 Dispatch console.terminate after console.exception (Seldaek)
- bug #15731 improve exceptions when parsing malformed files (xabbuh)
- bug #15729 [Kernel] Integer version constants (Tobion)
- bug #15527 [Translator][fallback catalogues] fixed circular reference. (aitboudad)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.