Symfony 2.3.34 released
Symfony 2.3.34 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #16288 [Process] Inherit env vars by default in PhpProcess (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #16302 [DoctrineBridge] Fix required guess of boolean fields (enumag)
- bug #16177 [HttpFoundation] Fixes /0 subnet handling in IpUtils (ultrafez)
- bug #16259 [Validator] Allow an empty path in a URL with only a fragment or a query (jakzal)
- bug #16226 [filesystem] makeRelativePath does not work correctly from root (jaytaph, fabpot)
- bug #16182 [Process] Workaround buggy PHP warning (cbj4074)
- bug #16095 [Console] Add additional ways to detect OS400 platform (johnkary)
- bug #15793 [Yaml] Allow tabs before comments at the end of a line (superdav42)
- bug #16152 Fix URL validator failure with empty string (fabpot, bocharsky-bw)
- bug #15121 fixed #15118 [Filesystem] mirroring a symlink copies absolute file path (danepowell)
- bug #15161 avoid duplicated path with addPrefix (remicollet)
- bug #16133 compatibility with Security component split (xabbuh)
- bug #16123 Command list ordering fix (spdionis, fabpot)
- bug #14842 [Security][bugfix] "Remember me" cookie cleared on logout with custom "secure"/"httponly" config options (MacDada)
- bug #13627 [Security] InMemoryUserProvider now concerns whether user's password is changed when refreshing (issei-m)
- bug #16090 Fix PropertyAccessor modifying array in object when array key does no… (pierredup)
- bug #16111 Throw exception if tempnam returns false in ProcessPipes (pierredup)
- bug #16053 [Console] use PHP_OS instead of php_uname('s') (xabbuh)
- bug #15860 [Yaml] Fix improper comments removal (ogizanagi)
- bug #16050 [TwigBundle] fix useless and failing test (Tobion)
- bug #15482 [Yaml] Improve newline handling in folded scalar blocks (teohhanhui)
- bug #15976 [Console] do not make the getHelp() method smart (xabbuh)
- bug #15799 [HttpFoundation] NativeSessionStorage regenerate method wrongly sets storage as started (iambrosi)
- bug #15533 [Console] Fix input validation when required arguments are missing (jakzal)
- bug #15915 Detect Mintty for color support on Windows (stof)
- bug #15906 Forbid serializing a Crawler (stof)
- bug #15682 [Form] Added exception when setAutoInitialize() is called when locked (jaytaph)
- bug #15846 [FrameworkBundle] Advanced search templates of bundles (yethee)
- bug #15895 [Security] Allow user providers to be defined in many files (lyrixx)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.