Symfony 2.3.39 released
Symfony 2.3.39 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #18080 [HttpFoundation] Set the Content-Range header if the requested Range is unsatisfied (jakzal)
- bug #18084 [HttpFoundation] Avoid warnings when checking malicious IPs (jakzal)
- bug #18048 [HttpKernel] Fix mem usage when stripping the prod container (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18065 [Finder] Partially revert #17134 to fix a regression (jakzal)
- bug #18018 [HttpFoundation] exception when registering bags for started sessions (xabbuh)
- bug #18054 [Filesystem] Fix false positive in ->remove() (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #18049 [Validator] Fix the locale validator so it treats a locale alias as a valid locale (jakzal)
- bug #18019 [Intl] Update ICU to version 55 (jakzal)
- bug #16656 [HttpFoundation] automatically generate safe fallback filename (xabbuh)
- bug #15794 [Console] default to stderr in the console helpers (alcohol)
- bug #17984 Allow to normalize Traversable when serializing xml (Ener-Getick)
- bug #17434 Improved the error message when a template is not found (rvanginneken, javiereguiluz)
- bug #17894 [FrameworkBundle] Fix a regression in handling absolute template paths (jakzal)
- bug #17595 [HttpKernel] Remove _path from query parameters when fragment is a subrequest (cmenning)
- bug #17986 [DomCrawler] Dont use LIBXML_PARSEHUGE by default (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #17668 add 'guid' to list of exception to filter out (garak)
- bug #17615 Ensure backend slashes for symlinks on Windows systems (cpsitgmbh)
- bug #17626 Try to delete broken symlinks (IchHabRecht)
- bug #17978 [Yaml] ensure dump indentation to be greather than zero (xabbuh)
- bug #17976 [WebProfilerBundle] fix debug toolbar rendering by removing inadvertently added links (craue)
- bug #17971 Variadic controller params (NiR-, fabpot)
- bug #17925 [Bridge] The WebProcessor now forwards the client IP (magnetik)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.