Symfony 2.4.6 released
Symfony 2.4.6 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #11014 [Validator] Remove property and method targets from the optional and required constraints (jakzal)
- bug #10983 [DomCrawler] Fixed charset detection in html5 meta charset tag (77web)
- bug #10979 Make rootPath part of regex greedy (artursvonda)
- bug #10995 [TwigBridge][Trans]set %count% only on transChoice from the current context. (aitboudad)
- bug #10987 [DomCrawler] Fixed a forgotten case of complex XPath queries (stof)
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.