Symfony 2.5.9 released
Warning: Symfony 2.5 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.5.9 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #13286 [Security] Don't destroy the session on buggy php releases. (derrabus)
- bug #12417 [HttpFoundation] Fix an issue caused by php's Bug #66606. (wusuopu)
- bug #13200 Don't add Accept-Range header on unsafe HTTP requests (jaytaph)
- bug #12491 [Security] Don't send remember cookie for sub request (blanchonvincent)
- bug #12574 [HttpKernel] Fix UriSigner::check when _hash is not at the end of the uri (nyroDev)
- bug #13185 Fixes Issue #13184 - incremental output getters now return empty strings (Bailey Parker)
- bug #13173 [Debug] fixes ClassNotFoundFatalErrorHandler to correctly handle class not found errors with Symfony ClassLoader component autoloaders. (hhamon)
- bug #13145 [DomCrawler] Fix behaviour with <base> tag (dkop, WouterJ)
- bug #13027 fix #10054 - form data collector with dynamic fields (zulus)
- bug #13141 [TwigBundle] Moved the setting of the default escaping strategy from the Twig engine to the Twig environment (fabpot)
- bug #13114 [HttpFoundation] fixed error when an IP in the X-Forwarded-For HTTP head... (fabpot)
- bug #12572 [HttpFoundation] fix checkip6 (Neime)
- bug #13093 [TwigBundle] added missing absolute URL in Twig exceptions (fabpot)
- bug #12975 [FrameworkBundle] Allow custom services for validator mapping cache. (jakzal)
- bug #13075 [Config] fix error handler restoration in test (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13085 [FrameworkBundle] Fix dependency on ExtensionInterface over implementation (xphere)
- bug #13081 [FrameworkBundle] forward error reporting level to insulated Client (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13053 [FrameworkBundle] Fixed Translation loader and update translation command. (saro0h)
- bug #13048 [Security] Delete old session on auth strategy migrate (xelaris)
- bug #12999 [FrameworkBundle] fix cache:clear command (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #13004 add a limit and a test to FlattenExceptionTest. (Daniel Wehner)
- bug #12961 fix session restart on PHP 5.3 (Tobion)
- bug #12548 [Form] fixed a maxlength overring on a guessing (origaminal)
- bug #12761 [Filesystem] symlink use RealPath instead LinkTarget (aitboudad)
- bug #12848 [EventDispatcher] Fixed #12845 adding a listener to an event that is currently being dispatched (Pieter Jordaan)
- bug #12855 [DependencyInjection] Perf php dumper (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12894 [FrameworkBundle][Template name] avoid error message for the shortcut n... (aitboudad)
- bug #12806 [Console] Removed the use of $this->getHelperSet() as it is null by default (saro0h)
- bug #12858 [ClassLoader] Fix undefined index in ClassCollectionLoader (szicsu)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.