Symfony 2.7.20 released
Symfony 2.7.20 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #20289 Fix edge case with StreamedResponse where headers are sent twice (Nicofuma)
- bug #20278 [DependencyInjection] merge tags instead of completely replacing them (xabbuh)
- bug #20271 Changes related to Twig 1.27 (fabpot)
- bug #20252 Trim constant values in XmlFileLoader (lstrojny)
- bug #20253 [TwigBridge] Use non-deprecated Twig_Node::getTemplateLine() (fabpot)
- bug #20235 [DomCrawler] Allow pipe (|) character in link tags when using Xpath expressions (klausi, nicolas-grekas)
- bug #20224 [Twig] removed deprecations added in Twig 1.27 (fabpot)
- bug #19478 fixed Filesystem:makePathRelative and added 2 more testcases (muhammedeminakbulut)
- bug #20218 [HttpFoundation] no 304 response if method is not cacheable (xabbuh)
- bug #20207 [DependencyInjection] move tags from decorated to decorating service (xabbuh)
- bug #20205 [HttpCache] fix: do not cache OPTIONS request (dmaicher)
- bug #20146 [Validator] Prevent infinite loop in PropertyMetadata (wesleylancel)
- bug #20184 [FrameworkBundle] Convert null prefix to an empty string in translation:update (chalasr)
- bug #19725 [Security] $attributes can be anything, but RoleVoter assumes strings (Jonatan Männchen)
- bug #20127 [HttpFoundation] JSONP callback validation (ro0NL)
- bug #20163 add missing use statement (xabbuh)
- bug #19961 [Console] Escape question text and default value in SymfonyStyle::ask() (chalasr)
- bug #20141 [Console] Fix validation of empty values using SymfonyQuestionHelper::ask() (chalasr)
- bug #20147 [FrameworkBundle] Alter container class instead of kernel name in cache:clear command (nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.