Symfony 2.7.24 released
Symfony 2.7.24 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #21063 [Form] Fixed DateType format option for single text widget (HeahDude)
- bug #21430 Casting TableCell value to string. (jaydiablo)
- bug #21359 [FrameworkBundle] fixed custom domain for translations in php templates (robinlehrmann)
- bug #21485 [Process] Non ASCII characters disappearing during the escapeshellarg (GuillaumeVerdon)
- bug #21462 [BrowserKit] ignore invalid cookies expires date format (xabbuh)
- bug #21438 [Console] Fix TableCell issues with decoration (ogizanagi)
- bug #21431 [DoctrineBridge] always check for all fields to be mapped (xabbuh)
- bug #21360 [PropertyAccess] Handle interfaces in the invalid argument exception (fancyweb)
- bug #21401 [Debug] Workaround "null" $context (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #21333 [HttpKernel] Fix ArgumentValueResolver for arguments default null (chalasr)
- bug #20871 [HttpKernel] Give higher priority to adding request formats (akeeman)
- bug #21285 [TwigBundle] do not lose already set method calls (xabbuh)
- bug #21279 #20411 fix Yaml parsing for very long quoted strings (RichardBradley)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.