Symfony 2.7.4 released
Warning: Symfony 2.7 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 2.7.4 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #15552 [ExpressionLanguage] Fixed expressions cache key generation (inso)
- bug #15527 [Translator][fallback catalogues] fixed circular reference. (aitboudad)
- bug #15662 [Form][ Choice type] fixed groups with empty array. (aitboudad)
- bug #15601 [console] Use the description when no help is available (Nicofuma)
- bug #15649 [VarDumper] Fix missing support for dumping PHP7 return type (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15603 [HttpKernel] Do not normalize the kernel root directory path #15567 (leofeyer)
- bug #15647 [Debug] Ignore silencing for deprecations (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15625 Various fixes esp. on Windows (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15428 Fix the validation of form resources to register the default theme (stof)
- bug #15623 Fix the retrieval of the value with property path when using a loader (stof)
- bug #15619 [Translation] Fix the string casting in the XliffFileLoader (stof)
- bug #15575 Add appveyor.yml for C.I. on Windows (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15493 [VarDumper] fixed HtmlDumper to target specific the head tag (SaschaDens)
- bug #15611 [Translation][Xliff Loader] Support omitting the <target> node in an .xlf file. (leofeyer)
- bug #15608 [Form] Fix the handling of values for multiple choice types (stof)
- bug #15549 [FrameworkBundle] Fix precedence of xdebug.file_link_format (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15589 made Symfony compatible with both Twig 1.x and 2.x (fabpot)
- bug #15590 Made Symfony 2.7 compatible with Twig 2.0 (fabpot)
- bug #15535 made Symfony compatible with both Twig 1.x and 2.x (fabpot)
- bug #15561 [Form] only use PropertyPath if not already callable (Tobion)
- bug #15588 [WebProfilerBundle] add import for Twig macro (xabbuh)
- bug #15546 [Form] fixed BC-break on grouped choice lists (origaminal)
- bug #15515 [Console] Fixed warning when command alias is longer than command name (dosten)
- bug #15251 [DoctrineBridge][Form] Fix IdReader when indexing by primary foreign key (giosh94mhz)
- bug #14372 [DoctrineBridge][Form] fix EntityChoiceList when indexing by primary foreign key (giosh94mhz)
- bug #15514 removed _self usage when not needed (fabpot)
- bug #15489 Implement the support of timezone objects in the stub IntlDateFormatter (stof)
- bug #15426 [Serializer] Add support for variadic arguments in the GetSetNormalizer (stof)
- bug #15480 [Yaml] Nested merge keys (mathroc)
- bug #15443 [Debug] Enhance DebugClassLoader performance on MacOSX (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #15445 do not remove space between attributes (greg0ire)
- bug #15263 [HttpFoundation] fixed the check of 'proxy-revalidate' in Response::mustRevalidate() (axiac)
- bug #15425 [Routing] Fix the retrieval of the default value for variadic arguments in the annotation loader (wdalmut, stof)
- bug #15074 Fixing DbalSessionHandler to work with a Oracle "limitation" or bug? (nuncanada)
- bug #13828 [Validator] Improve Iban Validation (afurculita)
- bug #15380 do not dump leading backslashes in class names (xabbuh)
- bug #15376 [ClassMapGenerator] Skip ::class constant (WouterJ)
- bug #15389 [securityBundle] Compare roles strictly when computing inherited roles (bokonet)
- bug #15170 [Config] type specific check for emptiness (xabbuh)
- bug #15411 Fix the handling of null as locale in the stub intl classes (stof)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.