Symfony 2.7.40 released
Symfony 2.7.40 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #25532 [HttpKernel] Disable CSP header on exception pages (@ostrolucky)
- bug #25491 [Routing] Use the default host even if context is empty (@sroze)
- bug #25662 Dumper shouldn't use html format for phpdbg / cli-server (@jhoff)
- bug #25529 [Validator] Fix access to root object when using composite constraint (@ostrolucky)
- bug #25430 Fixes for Oracle in PdoSessionHandler (@elislenio)
- bug #25599 Add application/ld+json format associated to json (@vincentchalamon)
- bug #25407 [Console] Commands with an alias should not be recognized as ambiguous (@Simperfit)
- bug #25521 [Console] fix a bug when you are passing a default value and passing -n would output the index (@Simperfit)
- bug #25489 [FrameworkBundle] remove esi/ssi renderers if inactive (@dmaicher)
- bug #25427 Preserve percent-encoding in URLs when performing redirects in the UrlMatcher (@mpdude)
- bug #25480 [FrameworkBundle] add missing validation options to XSD file (@xabbuh)
- bug #25487 [Console] Fix a bug when passing a letter that could be an alias (@Simperfit)
- bug #25233 [TwigBridge][Form] Fix hidden currency element with Bootstrap 3 theme (@julienfalque)
- bug #25408 [Debug] Fix catching fatal errors in case of nested error handlers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25330 [HttpFoundation] Support 0 bit netmask in IPv6 (::/0) (@stephank)
- bug #25410 [HttpKernel] Fix logging of post-terminate errors/exceptions (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #25323 [ExpressionLanguage] throw an SyntaxError instead of an undefined index notice (@Simperfit)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.