Symfony 3.1.1 released
Symfony 3.1.1 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #19048 [HttpFoundation] Use UPSERT for sessions stored in PgSql >= 9.5 (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19042 [Cache] Fix double fetch in ProxyAdapter (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #19038 Fix feature detection for IE (Alsciende)
- bug #18915 [DependencyInjection] force enabling the external XML entity loaders (xabbuh)
- bug #19020 [Form] Fixed collapsed choice attributes (HeahDude)
- bug #19028 [Yaml] properly count skipped comment lines (xabbuh)
- bug #19009 [WebProfilerBundle] Fix invalid CSS style (romainneutron)
- bug #17733 [Yaml] Fix wrong line number when comments are inserted in the middle of a block. (paradajozsef)
- bug #18909 Fixed singular of committee (peterrehm)
- bug #18911 Fixed singular of committee (peterrehm)
- bug #18971 Do not inject web debug toolbar on attachments (peterrehm)
- bug #18944 [Ldap] Fixed issue with legacy client initialisation (csarrazi)
- bug #18974 Added missing APCU CacheProvider of doctrine/cache 1.6.x (Carsten Eilers)
- bug #18954 [HttpKernel] Fix RequestDataCollector starting the session (romainneutron)
- bug #18949 [Security] Fix DebugAccessDecisionManager when object is not a scalar (romainneutron)
- bug #18959 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed forwarded request data in templates (HeahDude)
- bug #18943 [Ldap][Security] The Ldap user provider abstract service now has the correct number of arguments (csarrazi)
- bug #18925 [Console] Fix BC break introduced by #18101 (dunglas)
- bug #18908 [DependencyInjection] force enabling the external XML entity loaders (xabbuh)
- bug #18893 [DependencyInjection] Skip deep reference check for 'service_container' (RobertMe)
- bug #18812 Catch Throwable (fprochazka)
- bug #18821 [Form] Removed UTC specification with timestamp (francisbesset)
- bug #18861 Fix for #18843 (inso)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.