Symfony 3.1.10 released
Symfony 3.1.10 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #21431 [DoctrineBridge] always check for all fields to be mapped (xabbuh)
- bug #21360 [PropertyAccess] Handle interfaces in the invalid argument exception (fancyweb)
- bug #21403 [DI] Fix defaults overriding empty strings in AutowirePass (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #21401 [Debug] Workaround "null" $context (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #21372 [DependencyInjection] Fixed variadic method parameter in autowired classes (brainexe)
- bug #21333 [HttpKernel] Fix ArgumentValueResolver for arguments default null (chalasr)
- bug #20871 [HttpKernel] Give higher priority to adding request formats (akeeman)
- bug #21332 [PropertyInfo] Don't try to access a property thru a static method (dunglas)
- bug #21331 [PropertyInfo] Exclude static methods form properties guessing (dunglas)
- bug #21291 [Ldap] Ldap username case fix (quentinus95)
- bug #21288 [Doctrine Bridge] fix UniqueEntityValidator for composite object primary keys (dmaicher, HeahDude)
- bug #21285 [TwigBundle] do not lose already set method calls (xabbuh)
- bug #21279 #20411 fix Yaml parsing for very long quoted strings (RichardBradley)
- bug #21269 [Cache] Using strpbrk() instead of strcspn() is faster (nicolas-grekas)
WARNING: 3.1.10 is the last version for the Symfony 3.1 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, note that we still provide security issue releases according to our release policy.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.