Symfony 3.2.12 released
Warning: Symfony 3.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.2.12 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #23549 [PropertyInfo] conflict for phpdocumentor/reflection-docblock 3.2 (@xabbuh)
- security #23507 [Security] validate empty passwords again (@xabbuh)
- bug #23526 [HttpFoundation] Set meta refresh time to 0 in RedirectResponse content (@jnvsor)
- bug #23540 Disable inlining deprecated services (@alekitto)
- bug #23468 [DI] Handle root namespace in service definitions (@ro0NL)
- bug #23256 [Security] Fix authentication.failure event not dispatched on AccountStatusException (@chalasr)
- bug #23461 Use rawurlencode() to transform the Cookie into a string (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #23459 [TwigBundle] allow to configure custom formats in XML configs (@xabbuh)
- bug #23460 Don't display the Symfony debug toolbar when printing the page (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #23469 [FrameworkBundle] do not wire namespaces for the ArrayAdapter (@xabbuh)
- bug #23417 [DI][Security] Prevent unwanted deprecation notices when using Expression Languages (@dunglas)
- bug #23261 Fixed absolute url generation for query strings and hash urls (@alexander-schranz)
- bug #23398 [Filesystem] Dont copy perms when origin is remote (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.