Symfony 3.3.4 released
Symfony 3.3.4 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #23413 [VarDumper] Reduce size of serialized Data objects (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23385 [DoctrineBridge] Fix resetting entity managers with case sensitive id (@chalasr)
- bug #23390 [Cache] Handle APCu failures gracefully (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #23371 [FrameworkBundle] 3.3: Don't get() private services from debug:router (@ogizanagi)
- bug #23378 [FrameworkBundle] Do not remove files from assets dir (@1ed)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.