Symfony 3.4.34 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.34 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #34297 [DI] fix locators with numeric keys (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #34282 [DI] Dont cache classes with missing parents (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #34181 [Stopwatch] Fixed bug in getDuration when counting multiple ongoing periods (@TimoBakx)
- bug #34179 [Stopwatch] Fixed a bug in StopwatchEvent::getStartTime (@TimoBakx)
- bug #34203 [FrameworkBundle] [HttpKernel] fixed correct EOL and EOM month (@erics86)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.