Symfony 3.4.39 released
Symfony 3.4.39 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #36216 [Validator] Assert Valid with many groups (@phucwan91)
- bug #36222 [Console] Fix OutputStream for PHP 7.4 (@guillbdx)
- bug #36175 [Security/Http] Remember me: allow to set the samesite cookie flag (@dunglas)
- bug #36173 [Http Foundation] Fix clear cookie samesite (@guillbdx)
- bug #36176 [Security] Check if firewall is stateless before checking for session/previous session (@koenreiniers)
- bug #36149 [Form] Support customized intl php.ini settings (@jorrit)
- bug #36172 [Debug] fix for PHP 7.3.16+/7.4.4+ (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #36141 Prevent warning in pro _open() (@BenMorel)
- bug #36121 [VarDumper] fix side-effect by not using m _rand() (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #36073 [PropertyAccess][DX] Improved errors when reading uninitialized properties (@HeahDude)
- bug #36063 [FrameworkBundle] start session on flashbag injection (@William Arslett)
- bug #36020 [Form] ignore microseconds submitted by Edge (@xabbuh)
- bug #36041 fix import from config file using type: glob (@Tobion)
- bug #35987 [DoctrineBridge][DoctrineExtractor] Fix wrong guessed type for "json" type (@fancyweb)
- bug #35938 [Form] Handle false as empty value on expanded choices (@fancyweb)
- bug #36004 [Yaml] fix dumping strings containing CRs (@xabbuh)
- bug #35982 [DI] Fix XmlFileLoader bad error message (@przemyslaw-bogusz)
- bug #35937 Revert "bug symfony#28179 [DomCrawler] Skip disabled fields processing in Form" (@dmaicher)
- bug #35910 [SecurityBundle] Minor fixes in configuration tree builder (@HeahDude)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.