Symfony 3.4.43 released
Warning: Symfony 3.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 3.4.43 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #37635 [Cache] fix catching auth errors (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37572 [FrameworkBundle] set default session.handler alias if handle _id is not provided (@Youssef BENHSSAIEN)
- bug #37607 Fix checks for phpunit releases on Composer 2 (@colinodell)
- bug #37562 [Cache] Use the default expiry when saving (not when creating) items (@philipp-kolesnikov)
- bug #37563 Fix DBAL deprecation (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37521 [Form] Fix ChoiceType translation domain (@VincentLanglet)
- bug #37520 [Form] silently ignore uninitialized properties when mapping data to forms (@ph-fritsche)
- bug #37526 [Cache][Config] ensure compatibility with PHP 8 stack traces (@xabbuh)
- bug #37461 [Process] Fix Permission Denied error when writing s _pro _00 lock files on Windows (@JasonStephensTAMU)
- bug #37505 [Form] fix handling null as empty data (@xabbuh)
- bug #37385 [Console] Fixes question input encoding on Windows (@YaFou)
- bug #37447 [Validator] fix validating lazy properties that evaluate to null (@xabbuh)
- bug #37464 [ErrorHandler] fix throwing from toString() (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37291 [MimeType] Duplicated MimeType due to PHP Bug (@juanmrad)
- bug #37425 [Form] fix guessing form types for DateTime types (@xabbuh)
- bug #37392 [Validator] fix handling typed properties as constraint options (@xabbuh)
- bug #37389 [HttpFondation] Change file extension of "audio/mpeg" from "mpga" to "mp3" (@YaFou)
- bug #37383 [VarDumper] Support for cURL handler objects (@derrabus)
- bug #37345 [Form] collect all transformation failures (@xabbuh)
- bug #37340 Fix support for PHP8 union types (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37275 [DI] tighten detection of local dirs to prevent false positives (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37090 [PhpUnitBridge] Streamline ansi/no-ansi of composer according to phpunit --colors option (@kick-the-bucket)
- bug #36230 [VarDumper] Fix CliDumper coloration on light arrays (@l-vo)
- bug #37270 [FrameworkBundle] preserve dots in query-string when redirecting (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #37342 [Cache] fix compat with DBAL v3 (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.