Symfony 4.0.0-BETA3 released
Warning: Symfony 4.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.0.0-BETA3 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #24531 [HttpFoundation] Fix forward-compat of NativeSessionStorage with PHP 7.2 (@sroze)
- bug #24828 [DI] Fix the "almost-circular refs" fix (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24665 Fix dump panel hidden when closing a dump (@julienfalque)
- bug #24802 [TwigBridge] [Bootstrap 4] Fix hidden errors (@ostrolucky)
- bug #24816 [Serializer] Fix extra attributes when no group specified (@ogizanagi)
- bug #24822 [DI] Fix "almost-circular" dependencies handling (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24821 symfony/form auto-enables symfony/validator, even when not present (@weaverryan)
- bug #24824 [FrameworkBundle][Config] fix: do not add resource checkers for no-debug (@dmaicher)
- bug #24814 [Intl] Make intl-data tests pass and save language aliases again (@jakzal)
- bug #24810 [Serializer] readd default argument value (@xabbuh)
- bug #24809 [Config] Fix dump of config references for deprecated nodes (@chalasr)
- bug #24796 [PhpUnitBridge] Fixed fatal error in CoverageListener when something goes wrong in Test::setUpBeforeClass (@lyrixx)
- bug #24774 [HttpKernel] Let the storage manage the session starts (@sroze)
- bug #24735 [VarDumper] fix trailling comma when dumping an exception (@Simperfit)
- bug #24770 [Validator] Fix TraceableValidator is reset on data collector instantiation (@ogizanagi)
- bug #24764 [HttpFoundation] add Early Hints to Reponse to fix test (@Simperfit)
- bug #24759 Removes n or space when $context/$extra are empty (@kirkmadera)
- bug #24758 Throwing exception if redis and predis unavailable (@aequasi)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.