Symfony 4.0.0-BETA4 released
Symfony 4.0.0-BETA4 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #24874 [TwigBridge] Fixed the .form-check-input class in the bs4 templates (@vudaltsov)
- bug #24929 [Console] Fix traversable autocomplete values (@ro0NL)
- feature #24860 [FrameworkBundle] Add default translations path option and convention (@yceruto)
- bug #24921 [Debug] Remove false-positive deprecation from DebugClassLoader (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24856 [FrameworkBundle] Add default mapping path for validator component in bundle-less app (@yceruto)
- bug #24833 [FrameworkBundle] Add default mapping path for serializer component in bundle-less app (@yceruto)
- bug #24908 [WebServerBundle] Prevent console.terminate from being fired when server:start finishes (@kbond)
- bug #24888 [FrameworkBundle] Specifically inject the debug dispatcher in the collector (@ogizanagi)
- bug #24909 [Intl] Update ICU data to 60.1 (@jakzal)
- bug #24870 [YAML] Allow to parse custom tags when linting yaml files (@pierredup)
- bug #24910 [HttpKernel][Debug] Remove noise from stack frames of deprecations (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24906 [Bridge/ProxyManager] Remove direct reference to value holder property (@nicolas-grekas)
- feature #24887 [Cache][Lock] Add RedisProxy for lazy Redis connections (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24633 [Config] Fix cannotBeEmpty() (@ro0NL)
- bug #24900 [Validator] Fix Costa Rica IBAN format (@Bozhidar Hristov)
- bug #24904 [Validator] Add Belarus IBAN format (@Bozhidar Hristov)
- bug #24837 [TwigBridge] [Bootstrap 4] Fix validation error design for expanded choiceType (@ostrolucky)
- bug #24878 [HttpFoundation] Prevent PHP from sending Last-Modified on session start (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24881 [WebserverBundle] fixed the bug that caused that the webserver would … (@Serkan Yildiz)
- bug #24722 Replace more docblocks by type-hints (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24850 [DI] Fix cannot bind env var (@ogizanagi)
- bug #24851 [TwigBridge] Fix BC break due required twig environment (@ro0NL)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.