Symfony 4.0.11 released
Symfony 4.0.11 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #27364 [DI] Fix bad exception on uninitialized references to non-shared services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #27359 [HttpFoundation] Fix perf issue during MimeTypeGuesser intialization (@nicolas-grekas)
- security #cve-2018-11408 [SecurityBundle] Fail if security.htt _utils cannot be configured
- security #cve-2018-11406 clear CSRF tokens when the user is logged out
- security #cve-2018-11385 migrating session for UsernamePasswordJsonAuthenticationListener
- security #cve-2018-11385 Adding session authentication strategy to Guard to avoid session fixation
- security #cve-2018-11385 Adding session strategy to ALL listeners to avoid any possible fixation
- security #cve-2018-11386 [HttpFoundation] Break infinite loop in PdoSessionHandler when MySQL is in loose mode
- bug #27341 [WebProfilerBundle] Fixed validator/dump trace CSS (@yceruto)
- bug #27337 [FrameworkBundle] fix typo in CacheClearCommand (@emilielorenzo)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.