Symfony 4.0.8 released
Warning: Symfony 4.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.0.8 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26802 [Security] register custom providers on ExpressionLanguage directly (@dmaicher)
- bug #26794 [PhpUnitBridge] Catch deprecation error handler (@cvilleger)
- bug #26788 [Security] Load the user before pre/post auth checks when needed (@chalasr)
- bug #26792 [Routing] Fix throwing NoConfigurationException instead of 405 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26774 [SecurityBundle] Add missing argument to security.authentication.provider.simple (@i3or1s, @chalasr)
- bug #26763 [Finder] Remove duplicate slashes in filenames (@helhum)
- bug #26758 [WebProfilerBundle][HttpKernel] Make FileLinkFormatter URL format generation lazy (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.