Symfony 4.1.3 released
Symfony 4.1.3 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2018-14774 [HttpKernel] fix trusted headers management in HttpCache and InlineFragmentRenderer (@nicolas-grekas)
- security #cve-2018-14773 [HttpFoundation] Remove support for legacy and risky HTTP headers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28003 [HttpKernel] Fixes invalid REMOT _ADDR in inline subrequest when configuring trusted proxy with subnet (@netiul)
- bug #28007 [FrameworkBundle] fixed guard event names for transitions (@destillat)
- bug #28045 [HttpFoundation] Fix Cookie::isCleared (@ro0NL)
- bug #28080 [HttpFoundation] fixed using _method parameter with invalid type (@Phobetor)
- bug #28059 [Messenger] Fix error message on undefined message class for non-subscriber handler (@chalasr)
- bug #28052 [HttpKernel] Fix merging bindings for controllers' locators (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28014 [Messenger] Fix chaining senders with their aliases (@sroze)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.