Symfony 4.2.9 released
Warning: Symfony 4.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.2.9 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #31584 [Workflow] Do not trigger extra guards (@lyrixx)
- bug #31632 [Messenger] Use "real" memory usage to honor --memory-limit (@chalasr)
- bug #31599 [Translation] Fixed issue with new vs old TranslatorInterface in TranslationDataCollector (@althaus)
- bug #31349 [WebProfilerBundle] Use absolute URL for profiler links (@Alumbrados)
- bug #31541 [DI] fix using bindings with locators of service subscribers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31568 [Process] Fix infinite waiting for stopped process (@mshavliuk)
- bug #31551 [ProxyManager] isProxyCandidate() does not take into account interfaces (@andrerom)
- bug #31335 [Doctrine] Respect parent class contract in ContainerAwareEventManager (@Koc)
- bug #31421 [Routing][AnnotationClassLoader] fix utf-8 encoding in default route name (@przemyslaw-bogusz)
- bug #31510 Use the current working dir as default first arg in 'link' binary (@lyrixx)
- bug #31524 [HttpFoundation] prevent deprecation when filesize matches error code (@xabbuh)
- bug #31535 [Debug] Wrap call to requir _once in a try/catch (@lyrixx)
- bug #31477 [PropertyAccess] Add missing property to PropertyAccessor (@vudaltsov)
- bug #31479 [Cache] fix saving unrelated keys in recursive callback calls (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31438 [Serializer] Fix denormalization of object with variadic constructor typed argument (@ajgarlag)
- bug #31445 [Messenger] Making cache rebuild correctly when message subscribers change (@weaverryan)
- bug #31442 [Validator] Fix finding translator parent definition in compiler pass (@deguif)
- bug #31475 [HttpFoundation] Allow set 'None' on samesite cookie flag (@markitosgv)
- bug #31456 Remove deprecated usage of some Twig features (@fabpot)
- bug #31207 [Routing] Fixed unexpected 404 NoConfigurationException (@yceruto)
- bug #31261 [Console] Commands with an alias should not be recognized as ambiguous when using register (@Simperfit)
- bug #31371 [DI] Removes number of elements information in debug mode (@jschaedl)
- bug #31418 [FrameworkBundle] clarify the possible class/interface of the cache (@xabbuh)
- bug #31411 [Intl] Fix root fallback locale (@ro0NL)
- bug #31377 [Console] Fix auto-complete for ChoiceQuestion (multi-select answers) (@battye)
- bug #31380 [WebProfilerBundle] Don't filter submitted IP values (@javiereguiluz)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
The type "tinyint" was implicitly marked as commented due to the configuration. This is deprecated and will be removed in DoctrineBundle 2.0. Either set the "commented" attribute in the configuration to "false" or mark the type as commented in "App\Utils\Tinyint::requiresSQLCommentHint()."