Symfony 4.3.11 released
Symfony 4.3.11 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #35530 [HttpClient] Fix regex bearer (@noniagriconomie)
- bug #35532 [Validator] fix access to uninitialized property when getting value (@greedyivan)
- bug #35305 [HttpKernel] Fix stale-if-error behavior, add tests (@mpdude)
- bug #34808 [PhpUnitBridge] Properly handle phpunit arguments for configuration file (@biozshock)
- bug #35480 [Messenger] Check for all serialization exceptions during message dec… (@Patrick Berenschot)
- bug #35428 [Cache] fix checking for igbinary availability (@nicolas-grekas)
WARNING: 4.3.11 is the last version for the Symfony 4.3 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible. However, if you can't upgrade soon, note that we still provide security issue releases according to our release policy.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.