Symfony 4.4.13 released
Symfony 4.4.13 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2020-15094 Remove headers with internal meaning from HttpClient responses (@mpdude)
- bug #38024 [Console] Fix undefined index for inconsistent command name definition (@chalasr)
- bug #38023 [DI] fix inlining of non-shared services (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #38020 [PhpUnitBridge] swallow deprecations (@xabbuh)
- bug #38010 [Cache] Psr16Cache does not handle Proxy cache items (@alex-dev)
- bug #37937 [Serializer] fixed fix encoding of cache keys with anonymous classes (@michaelzangerle)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects
backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use
SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.