Symfony 4.4.30 released
Symfony 4.4.30 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #42753 Cast ini_get to an integer to match expected type (@natewiebe13)
- bug #42345 [Messenger] Remove indices in messenger table on MySQL to prevent deadlocks while removing messages when running multiple consumers (@jeroennoten)
- bug #40744 allow null for framework.translator.default_path (@SimonHeimberg)
- bug #39856 [DomCrawler] improve failure messages of the CrawlerSelectorTextContains constraint (@xabbuh)
- bug #40545 [HttpFoundation] Fix isNotModified determination logic (@ol0lll)
- bug #42368 [FrameworkBundle] Fall back to default configuration in debug:config and consistently resolve parameter values (@herndlm)
- bug #41684 Fix Url Validator false positives (@sidz)
- bug #42576 [Translation] Reverse fallback locales (@ro0NL)
- bug #42628 [PropertyInfo] Support for the never return type (@derrabus)
- bug #42585 [ExpressionLanguage] [Lexer] Remove PHP 8.0 polyfill (@nigelmann)
- bug #42621 [Security] Don’t produce TypeErrors for non-string CSRF tokens (@derrabus)
- bug #42365 [Cache] Do not add namespace argument to NullAdapter in CachePoolPass (@olsavmic)
- bug #42331 [HttpKernel] always close open stopwatch section after handling kernel.request events (@xabbuh)
- bug #42260 Fix return types for PHP 8.1 (@derrabus)
- bug #42341 [Validator] Update MIR card scheme (@ossinkine)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.