Symfony 4.4.41 released
Warning: Symfony 4.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.4.41 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 4.4.40:
- bug #46154 [Mailer] Restore X-Transport after failure (@zenas1210)
- bug #46171 [VarDumper] Fix dumping floats on PHP8 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46170 Fix dumping enums on PHP 8.2 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46143 [Cache] Prevent fatal errors on php 8 when running concurrently with TagAwareAdapter v6.1 (@sbelyshkin)
- bug #46149 Modify processing of uploaded files to be compatible with PHP 8.1 (@p-golovin)
- bug #46125 [FrameworkBundle] Always add CacheCollectorPass (@fancyweb)
- bug #46121 Fix "Notice: Undefined index: headers" in messenger with Oracle (@rjd22)
- bug #45980 [Finder] Add support of no-capture regex modifier in MultiplePcreFilterIterator (available from PHP 8.2) (@alexandre-daubois)
- bug #46008 [Workflow] Catch error when trying to get an uninitialized marking (@lyrixx)
- bug #40998 [Form] Use reference date in reverse transform (@KDederichs)
- bug #46012 [HttpKernel] Fix Symfony not working on SMB share (@qinshuze)
- bug #45992 [Mailer] Return-Path has higher priority for envelope address than From address (@tpetry)
- bug #45998 [HttpClient] Fix sending content-length when streaming the body (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #45565 Fix table header seperator wrapping (@alamirault)
- bug #45968 [Intl] Update the ICU data to 71.1 - 4.4 (@jderusse)
- bug #45947 [FrameworkBundle] [Command] Fix debug:router --no-interaction error … (@WilliamBoulle)
- bug #45931 [Process] Fix Process::getEnv() when setEnv() hasn't been called before (@asika32764)
- bug #45928 [ExpressionLanguage] Fix matching null against a regular expression (@ausi)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.