Symfony 4.4.46 released
Symfony 4.4.46 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 4.4.45:
- bug #47547 [Ldap] Do not run ldap_set_option on failed connection (@tatankat)
- bug #47578 [Security] Fix AbstractFormLoginAuthenticator return types (@AndrolGenhald)
- bug #47614 [FrameworkBundle] Fix a phpdoc in mailer assertions (@HeahDude)
- bug #47516 [HttpFoundation] Prevent BinaryFileResponse::prepare from adding content type if no content is sent (@naitsirch)
- bug #47533 [Messenger] decode URL-encoded characters in DSN's usernames/passwords (@xabbuh)
- bug #47530 [HttpFoundation] Always return strings from accept headers (@ausi)
- bug #47497 [Bridge] Fix mkdir() race condition in ProxyCacheWarmer (@andrey-tech)
- bug #47415 [HttpClient] Psr18Client ignore invalid HTTP headers (@nuryagdym)
- bug #47435 [HttpKernel] lock when writting profiles (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47437 [Mime] Fix email rendering when having inlined parts that are not related to the content (@fabpot)
- bug #47434 [HttpFoundation] move flushing outside of Response::closeOutputBuffers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47351 [FrameworkBundle] Do not throw when describing a factory definition (@MatTheCat)
- bug #47403 [Mailer] Fix edge cases in STMP transports (@fabpot)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.