Symfony 5.0.0 released
Warning: Symfony 5.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 5.0.0 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #34464 [Form] group constraints when calling the validator (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #34451 [DependencyInjection] Fix dumping multiple deprecated aliases (@shyim)
- bug #34448 [Form] allow button names to start with uppercase letter (@xabbuh)
- bug #34434 [Routing] Fix ContainerLoader and ObjectLoaderTest (@fancyweb)
- bug #34428 [Security] Fix best encoder not wired using migrat _from (@chalasr)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.